Failure to follow these rules will result in offending ads or creative sets being blocked. Serious or repeated violations will result in an account ban
AppLovin does NOT allow:
- Depictions of violence, drug use, or nudity
- Images or Videos that are scaled to fit into creative requirements. For example, if you only have a landscape image, do NOT create a portrait image that is a scaled version of the landscape image
- Images or Videos with added bars to change the orientation (Letterboxing). This does NOT get extra scale on AppLovin and it looks very low quality. Using the same example as above, this image is NOT allowed. This rule includes videos with static images instead of black or white bars, this video is NOT allowed.
- Ads that are false or misleading. Ads cannot claim that a user has virus, low battery, etc.
- Ads that resemble system alerts
- Have clear branding (App Icon, App Name, and/or recognizable branching)
- Have Calls to Actions (CTAs), e.g. “Download Now”, “Play Now”, if they are static ads
- Be well-composed and be made with effort. Good ads are hugely beneficial to campaign performance and sloppy ads hurt your brand and ours.